biGAKU is a free, virtual preoperative planning software for mandibular reconstructive surgery.
Interactive user interface
The user can interactively determine the osteotomy lines for fibular shaping and the proper placement of fibular segments in the mandible using the user interface of biGAKU.
Real-time facial reconstruction accuracy evaluation
The software calculates the following shape indicators using the parallel computing technology for quantitative evaluation of the reconstruction plan.
- The local shape distance between patient’s native mandible and implanted fibular segments
- The average shape distance, maximum shape distance and the length of each fibular segment
- The reconstruction ratio in mandibular defect
The software is also equipped with a real-time rendering engine to visualize the quality of the plan with feedback the colored 3D-Model and values of shape indicators
- Segments definition( 2 segments or 3 segments)
- Segment placement definition to the transplant area
- Connection method definition between segments (V-type, L-type)
- Real-time facial reconstruction accuracy evaluation
- Vessel definition
- Autosave and reload the planning profile
|OS||Windows 7, 8, 10 (64bit)|
|CPU||Intel Core-i series or later|
|Memory||2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended).|
|HDD||300MB free disk space|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GTX200 series or later (Support NVIDIA CUDA Technology)|
|Software Requirements||Microsoft .Net Framework (4.5 or later)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (64bit)